Xfce4 hardware sensors plugin

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Tue Dec 21 13:36:11 CET 2004

Hi!

the plugin no more crashes in version 0.3 but display "no sensors"
messages for those who really want the plugin to work without any
sensor ;)

i renamed the plugin to
http://mitglied.lycos.de/timshome/download/xfce4-sensors-plugin_0.3.tar.bz2
http://mitglied.lycos.de/timshome/download/xfce4-sensors-plugin_0.3.tar.gz

what do you mean by autotool'ing? if you speak of automake, autoconf
etc. for detection and all that stuff - this is pretty welcome.

Ciao, Fabian

for those who tried to look at the options dialog picture, try to remove
the dot at the end of the link...

Fabian Nowak <timystery at arcor.de>