New RC3 date?

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Dec 20 21:50:30 CET 2004

On 12/20/04 19:30, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Hi,
>
> With bug #490 resolved there are no more blocking issues for a RC3
> release, I think.
>
> However there may be a slight problem with time. I personally will be
> unavailable on 24, 25, and 26 december and I doubt I will be alone in
> that ;)
>
> So, do we postpone until after Christmas, or do we try to get something
> out the door tomorrow or friday?

not to push out a "me too" post, but i'l love to see RC3 out this week.
that way we can hopefully just release 4.2.0 when we all get back from
our various holiday stuff.  it would have been nice to release -final
for christmas, but... ah well.  close enough.

anyway, i have family flying out to visit starting tomorrow, so i'll
probably be pretty busy, but i'll check in every now and then.  xfdesktop
is good to go from my perspective.  no unclosed bugs that anyone's
reported.  icon theming seems to work ok now.  running through the bug
tracker, i don't see anything even remotely critical or likely to affect
more than a handful of users here and there.

oh, and someone send me an angry email if i haven't released xfmedia 0.6.0
by the end of the week.  i just want to add mediamarks and that should
make me release-happy.

	-brian