Icon problem

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Dec 18 21:06:17 CET 2004

Hi,

I do wonder about something.

If the install process base install files when missing, how can this
work with an RPM based system?

I mean the first build, the files are missing, so the install process
add the files. All right.

The second build, the files are present on the system (since they were
added by the first build/install) so the install process doesn't include
it.

You see what I mean? That's might simply why I have the icons on my RH9
system while someone else who install the RPM I produced on that system
doesn't get the icons...

Just a thought...

Olivier.