Cygwin installation instructions

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Sat Dec 18 11:57:50 CET 2004

Hi all,

I figured it was time I wrote some compile/installation instructions for
using Xfce4 under cygwin. I have seen a few mails on the cygwin mailing
lists of people who have tried porting Xfce4 themselves, and that would
be a lot of duplicate effort.

Attached is a README.cygwin describing how to compile, install and run
Xfce4 on cygwin. I'd appreciate it if people could give some feedback on
it, and also some suggestions on how we can make these instructions
visible to people visiting www.xfce.org.

Regards, Maarten