libxfcegui4/libxfce4_mime needs to link against libdbh on cygwin

Maarten Boekhold boekhold at emirates.net.ae
Sat Dec 18 09:46:38 CET 2004

Hi all,

I'm back from a couple of weeks on a project in Riyadh. Just some small
advice: if anybody ever asks you to go there, refuse. It's really not a
nice place. Unless of course if you enjoy some random military guy
swinging a machine gun in your face because you exitted from the taxi in
the wrong (read 'suspicious') place.

Anyways, I tried compiling xfce4 CVS again on cygwin, and it fails in
libxfce_mime. This needs to be linked against libdbh.

I'll commit a patch for this unless somebody tells me not to.

Maarten