intermittent panel crashes

Jannis Pohlmann info at sten-net.de
Tue Dec 14 10:48:44 CET 2004

I am having these troubles, too. Its from time to time that the panel
doesn't show up any more and causes about 100% of the CPU capacity. I am
still using RC1 (installed via graphical install by os-cillation). I am
almost sure it has to do with one of the panel-plugins ("goodies") or
the way they are embedded in general. But I cannot locate what's causing
this crashes.

Regards,
Jannis