Terminal 0.2.0 available

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Thu Dec 2 20:10:39 CET 2004

Hello Xfce world,

We've just released Terminal 0.2.0, which we consider the first mostly
stable version (although the previous versions had proven to be stable
as well). This new release contains a bunch of fixes and improvements
over the 0.1.x versions, that make Terminal a worthy alternative to
other advanced terminal emulators such as gnome-terminal and konsole.

Terminal requires Xfce 4.2beta1 or above and is available as source
archive, as Debian package (from the regular os-cillation repository),
as Lunar module (thanks to Auke Kok), as Gentoo ebuild (thanks to Brad
Cowan), as SuSE RPM (thanks to Bernhard Walle) and last but not least as
graphical installer. Please see the website

  http://terminal.os-cillation.com/

for details.

greets,
Benedikt