xfmusic4 request

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 30 01:47:23 CEST 2004

i'll add it to my todo list, but it's likely that this will be a ways
off.  my priority is getting the library interface stable and the GUI
featureset up to what i consider necessary for a music player, and then
getting the "normal" formats people play (mp3, ogg, wav) working
properly.  only then will i work on other stuff.

i'm not working on xfmusic4 all that much right now, since we're
preparing to do an alpha release of xfce.  but don't worry, i certainly
haven't abandonned it.

    -brian