xfce4-mixer dist broken

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu Aug 26 17:26:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Danny,
>
> I did my best to fix that package, but I think it's pretty messy (the
> goal is to build from the generated tarball)

yes it was messy *hides*

however compiling from the generated tarball works now :) yay

> Seems the files are there now, but the package doesn't build:
>
> main.c: In function `main':
> main.c:19: error: too few arguments to function `xfce_mixer_prefbox_new'
> make[3]: *** [libmixer_la-main.lo] Error 1

main.c in this case is only a test program. Wonder how it got in the
Makefiles... added a comment to the file for the future.

Tell me if there are still issues.

cheers,
   Danny

--
Supergünstige DSL-Tarife + WLAN-Router für 0,- EUR*
Jetzt zu GMX wechseln und sparen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl