XfceIconTheme added

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 26 10:15:14 CEST 2004

ok, i hooked up XfceIconTheme to xfce_themed_icon_lookup() and
xfce_themed_icon_load().  it'll probably need a little tweaking, but
from my perspective, it's at least as good as the old code, and it
should play nice for gtk 2.2 users.  actually, i'll probably move the
last remaining functionality in those two helpers into XfceIconTheme
itself, and then the apps can use it directly.  kinda no point in
writing a new class if it still needs to be wrapped, eh?

    -brian