xfce4-terminal 0.0.6

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Wed Aug 25 22:15:53 CEST 2004

Hi Eduard,

I think there is a bug in this version (and possibly previous versions,
I didn't check)

When initializing the MCS channel line 87, you will receive data that
will trigger update_settings() and that function accesses uninitialized
data (which get set later in the code, like t->menubar defined line 100
for example)

Well, it cores right away at startup....

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -