[Xfce4-commits] CVS: xfce4/xffm/doc Makefile.in,1.29,1.30

ShadowRage mmcburn86 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 21:31:00 CEST 2004

well there's two different types of spanish when it comest o spain and mexico.. spain uses castillian (catalan) spanish.. Mexico uses Mexican spanish, and some regions use  but both are different dialects of each other.
http://www.staff.ncl.ac.uk/i.e.mackenzie/mexican.htm
gives more info.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:53:36 -0500
edscott <edscott at prodigy.net.mx> wrote:

> El mar, 24-08-2004 a las 14:33, Don Christensen escribió:
>
> > You were correct with color/colour.  There are a number of others, like
> > honor/honour, and more that I can't think of right now.
>
> In Spanish there is also the same problem (although in a much less
> scale). Spaniard write "Mejico", Mexicans write "Mexico".
>
> regards,
>
> Edscott

AcidChat IRC Network
www.acidchat.net