Kiosk mode

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Aug 20 19:13:06 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 08:52, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Sure that would be a good marketing argument, but I guess that'll have
> to wait for 4.4, since we are already freezed. For now, xfdesktop,
> xfce4-panel and xfce4-session are 'kiosk-aware'.

I think it really depends on how much work is required:
- The libs part is done and commited, right?
- Does the remaining part requires additional translations?
- What is the impact on the plugins, how much work is required.

Based on that, it could make sense to add this to 4.2

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -