xfce4-terminal 0.0.4 is out

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Fri Aug 20 00:20:38 CEST 2004

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 19.08.2004, 20:45 +0200 schrieb Eduard Roccatello:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 20:11:04 +0200
> Danny Milosavljevic <danny.milo at gmx.net> wrote:
>
> > Does that work for font size too ? I ask because it doesnt work for
> > font size here. It surely does work for the font name :)
> >
> It works to me. Are you sure they aren't fixed size fonts?

Yeah, you are right... some work, some don't ... weird :)

Is it possible
1) to pass commands to be started (a la xterm -e command) ?
2) to start the shell as login shell ? it always seems to get rid of my
PS1 prompt ;P (other ideas also appreciated)

Other than that it works pretty well ^^ yay

btw please set accelerators for the menubar (like Alt+F -> File etc). My
mouse batteries went out and I had no clue how to reach xfce4-terminal's
settings :)

cheers,
   Danny