xfce4-terminal 0.0.3 is out

Randy Chung aoshi at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Aug 12 05:00:54 CEST 2004

I thought so too, when I was first looking around for the 2.2 API and
ran across that link.  But then, if you dig a bit deeper and look at the
top page at http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.2/gtk/, you'll see a
notice at the top that says "for GTK+ 2.4.4".  Suck :)

While I'm on the subject, if you swap the "2.2" part in the URL for 2.0
or 2.4 it seems like you get the same page.  I'm not familiar enough
with the GTK+ toolkit to say without a doubt whether or not there was
some sort of breakage between versions, but it seems that if the fix I
sent in works then the API changed between releases.  I think I recall
hearing before the the GTK 2.x series is ABI compatible, not so sure
about API compatibility though.

--

Randy