xfwm4 shortcut editor broken [WAS: Theme plugin crashes MCS manager with gtk+- 2.2]

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Sat Aug 7 15:18:19 CEST 2004

Le jeu 05/08/2004 à 10:24, Olivier a écrit :
> On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 10:05, Olivier wrote:
> >
> > - The setting will be reloaded if the keytheme name changes (ie the
> > value changes), and the shortcut editor doesn't work with that because
> > it doesn't change the name of the theme.
> >

> That's definitely the main issue and that can't be fixed w/out changing
> MCS - But I still think MCS is correct here so I don't know, maybe the
> shortcut editor should be moved from the setting dialog and runed into a
> simple xfwm4 shortcut editor?
>
> Jean-Francois?
sorry for the delay, i was out the last 4 days

it's really not a problem to make the shortcut editor a standalone app.
BTW i wonder whether a themed shortcut definition is useful as brian
asked ? if no, it can solve our problem with the shortcut editor... if
yes i'll make a standalone xfwm4-shortcuteditor and remove it from the
MCS plugin

> Cheers,
> Olivier.

enjoy the rest of your holiday