Theme plugin crashes MCS manager with gtk+- 2.2

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Aug 5 10:05:46 CEST 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 09:33, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> If you find some time during the rest of your holiday, you could have a look
> at the keyboard stuff in xfwm4. It does not seem to reload the keythemerc on
> demand, which is confusing if you use the keyboard shortcut editor.

I don't think the shortcut editor works very well... I think it's
broken, because:

- The setting will be reloaded if the keytheme name changes (ie the
value changes), and the shortcut editor doesn't work with that because
it doesn't change the name of the theme.

- the shortcut editor might copy the theme in user's dir if the user is
editing a system theme, and "Default" should not be copied because
"Default" is, well, the fallback when a required key is missing, using
"Default" as a custom theme name will cause problem such as bug #250
(http://bugs.xfce.org/view_bug_page.php?f_id=0000250)

Cheers,
Olivier.
--