Theme plugin crashes MCS manager with gtk+- 2.2

Olivier fourdan at xfce.org
Thu Aug 5 09:23:42 CEST 2004

Hi Benny,

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 09:15, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
[...]
> Thanks for the fix and welcome back. I hope you enjoyed your holiday :-)
Hehehe, it's just a 2-day break in my holidays, I'm leaving again
today...

I took time to commit some changes I did during my past week or so
(including a new xfwm4 setting making use of Dnd for button layout, you
should give it a try), and quite a few other things.

So, in a nushell, I get back on holidays :)

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
 - Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org - http://www.xfce.org -