xfce4-terminal patch

edscott edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Aug 5 04:41:20 CEST 2004

El mié, 04-08-2004 a las 12:54, Randy Chung escribió:
> edscott wrote:
> >>* Adding tabs and moving through tabs have accel keys associated with
> >>them, which should make life a good deal easier.  No handy "jump to tab
> >>x" yet; would that sort of functionality be wanted?
> >
> > This functionality would be quite useful, either from the menu or a
> > popup with a list to choose from.
> >

> Hmm alright.  Any idea for a good way to format the menu?

I would go for a popupmenu. The only elements that would appear would be
the tab names. But on a second thought the "jump to" is not a good idea.
All you have to do is click on the tab to go where you want to go.
Please forget I ever said it was a good idea. Silly me.

> If someone can come up with an idea for a default label that's both
> compact and yet unique, though, I'll gladly update the code to reflect
> that.  Alternatively, if there's enough consensus that I'm on crack and
> putting all that data into a tab label isn't too much then I'll
> acquiesce to demand :)

Nope, you've convinced me. Probably best left alone.

regards,

Edscott