Drag and drop bug

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 28 11:59:40 CEST 2004

Hi,

I think I've noticed a bug with drag and drop. I've reported it to
Jasper, and he confirmed the bug, but it looks like it's not specific to
the panel, so I report it here too. The problem is that you can not d&d
twice from a window to another one when there is an intermediate stage
in the d&d process.

ie:
1/ with the panel menus:
	- open a file manager (rox, nautilus 2.6.1, xffm...)
	- drag a file to a panel menu item: the menu appears and you can
	  drop the file
	- drag a file *again* from the same window: the menu appears but
	  you can not drop the file
	- it works again if you close/open the file manager

2/ with the taskbar:
	- open a text editor (for example)
	- open a file manager
	- drag a text file to the editor entry in the taskbar: the text
	  editor window is raised and you can drop the file inside it
	- drag a text file again: the window is raised but you can not
	  drop the file inside it

Reproducible with the two xfwm4 focus models.

Cheers
François
--
François Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html