Reminder about C++ comments

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Thu Apr 22 21:56:09 CEST 2004

El jue, 22-04-2004 a las 14:30, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a simpler reminder, C++ comments are to be avoided in our C code
> (yes, I know, C99 does allow this, but not everyone has a C99 compatible
> compiler).

I am using C++ comments to indicate lines which should be removed but
that have to be kept for just a short while. Any C++ comment will
indicate that special attention is required to remove the comment
(usually fix something terrible). By any release time there should be no
C++ comments. I hope that's OK.

regards,

Edscott