xfdesktop CVS

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 22 00:09:49 CEST 2004

right... and, of course, it helps to actually _commit_ the changes after
i make them.
sorry about that.
i actually created a wrapper called XfceFileFilter which for gtk 2.2 is
just a GtkObject that does nothing, and, for gtk 2.4 is a GtkFileFilter
(obviously).

either way, definitely not going to require gtk 2.4 just yet.

    -brian