"Frecuent" spelling

craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 19 16:20:58 CEST 2004

Don't be too harsh!  I only know English and still can't spell worth a
darn!  ;-)

There are even words which are spelled differently depending on what
country your from (i.e. recognize in the US, recognise in the UK).

Personally, I don't know how you all can speak and write in multiple
languages.  I have enough trouble with C and Pascal getting mixed up!  :-)

Oh well.  Just my two (place currency value here) worth.

--
Craig A. Betts
IT Security Design Engineer