[a.lerche at gmx.net: Tasklist Plugin]

LiNuCe linuce at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 18 23:57:11 CEST 2004

>> Perharps are you interested in another patch that adds windows icons
>> to winlist menu ?
>> --> http://linuce.free.fr/xfce4-tasklist-plugin.png
>

> You know that the exact same behaviour can be achieved by just
> middle-clicking the root window, do you? ;-)

    Well, in fact, Andre make the plugin : he is the author. I'm just an
XFCE user (even if I have modified the plugin for my need) that really
want such a plugin because I use rox to manage my root window instead of
xfdesktop - so I don't have that root winlist menu.

    Moreover, having a 800x600 monitor, desktop space is precious and a
taskbar eat too much space as I already have the XFCE panel (and i don't
plan to get rid of it). I  know can use auto-hide, but I don't like it :(

    In fact, I'm one of these users that want to much things : this
plugin is the solution to *all* of my needs :)

--
LiNuCe