[a.lerche at gmx.net: Tasklist Plugin]

LiNuCe linuce at wanadoo.fr
Sun Apr 18 01:13:10 CEST 2004

Hello,

    IMHO, this is a good plugin but ... for 800x600 monitor, it is not
really usefull - even if I use it as it avoid me to waste my precious
desktop space (remember, 800x600 blabla ...) with XFTaskbar.

    The fact is that people using 800x600 monitor - like me :) - need a
tasklist applet that didn't eat desktop space : I think your tasklist
applet need to much space for 800x600 monitor. The ideal thing I see is
a tasklist applet that display a menu with an entry for each window,
like a GNOME applet does or the MacOS 9 window list menu.

    But this is just my opinion as XFCE user :) Someday, I will get a
19'' ou 21'' monitor and will stop boring people about my 800x600 one :
it seems *all* (with no exception) free desktops do not think that
people are still using such a low resolution (in fact, that is the top
drawback from people new to Linux).

LiNuCe

Andre Lerche: