XfceFileChooser (was: cvs: xfce4-panel compile error)

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Apr 8 05:46:03 CEST 2004

to reply to myself...  i've worked up the API for XfceFileChooser.  it's
basically a subset of the 2.4 GtkFileChooser API.  i threw out some of
the less useful stuff (the gtk_file_chooser_*_uri() functions, for
example).  you can look at the header here:
http://kelnos.homelinux.org/xfce4/files/xfce-filechooser.h.html
let me know what you think.  i have it working for gtk 2.4.  it should
work for 2.2 as well, though i haven't tested it.

depending on how i work out the addition of the file filter and preview
widget stuff, i may need to make it a fully-fledged GtkWidget subclass,
hence why i'm going to hold off on committing this until i have the 2.2
portions worked out sanely.  the nice thing is, i've already written a
filter-box addon for the gtk 2.2 filepicker, so i just need to figure
out where it is and i can add it easily.

    -brian