desktop menu button enlarg the panel

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Wed Apr 7 20:14:59 CEST 2004

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> The desktop menu button enlarge the panel by several pixels (about 5 or
> 10 pixels from my own perception). This should not happen IMO.

that's odd.  it _used_ to do that, but i just fixed it the other day.
well, mostly fixed it.  it shouldn't enlarge the panel by more than 1 or
2 pixels (depending on the panel size).  i can't figure out why it's
even doing that much, but i haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time
on it.

can you give me a an actual number?  perhaps by taking a screenshot
before and after and comparing the sizes in gimp?  or if you don't feel
like taking the time, posting the screenshots would be fine and i can do
it.

	-brian