panel icon resizing

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Mon Apr 5 20:52:36 CEST 2004

#2 used to be the panel behaviour. I changed it from #1 after
encountering some very ugly scaled up icons. I don't actually have a
strong opinion on this. Only that 'official' panel icons should (must)
scale properly to all panel sizes.

Another interesting discussion is what the proper panel sizes should be,
but that's probably for 4.4. In the same way, I don't feel very
comfortable about the scaled icon button and menu button implementations
we currently use and will probably try to implement fixed icon sizes in
a future panel implementation.

> 3) *sigh* -  provide a "scale launcher icons" pref.

/me hits kelnos over the head with a dead fish ;-)

	Jasper