one more client flag in xfwm

Eduard Roccatello xfce at roccatello.it
Sat Sep 27 22:50:25 CEST 2003

Hi!

I'm working on "Always On Top" feature for XFWM (for the next release) but
i've found a lil problem in the xfwm client flags management.
the flag of a client win is a unsigned long and it's a 32 bit value.

in client.h the flags are defined as
#define CLIENT_FLAG_FOCUS              (1L<<0)
#define CLIENT_FLAG_ABOVE              (1L<<1)
[snip]
#define CLIENT_FLAG_SESSION_MANAGED    (1L<<30)
#define CLIENT_FLAG_WORKSPACE_SET      (1L<<31)

This shifts a 1L long 32 times and may we have only 32 flags.
I need to add a flag for always on top but i can find a nice method to do
this without remove any existing flag.

How can we fix this problem?
--
Eduard <Master^Shadow> Roccatello