Sparc/Solaris packages, anybody?

craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov craig.betts at dfrc.nasa.gov
Fri Sep 26 22:09:52 CEST 2003

I am working on this with a buddy of mine here.  We should have it
completed within two weeks.  We are planning on doing four packages:

  *) gtk2.2 (includes glib, gtk, pango, jpeg, atk)
  *) xfce4.0 (all basic pkgs)
  *) xfce4.0-extras (everything else xfce)
  *) xfce4.0-dtlogin (we just got this part working!)

I am also building an x86 Solaris system to create the intel versions as
well.  Please be patient.  We are both swamped right now, but we are
interested in seeing this deployed on more Solaris machines!  :-)
--
Craig A. Betts
IT Security Design Engineer