Interview/Article on xfce develpers, take 2

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Sep 26 20:13:43 CEST 2003

	Now that XFce 4 has been released (and /.'ed) I want to try and do the
interview/article I was hoping to do.  I have the logs from the IRC
session that you guys did why back when but I'd also like to get more
personal info (as related to xfce, no other personal info will be used
w/o express written consent).  I checked and I can call Europe for
$0.03/min and Mexico for $0.09/min.  botsie, I can call you for
$0.38/min as well.  Anyone who would like to talk by phone, even if it's
not about xfce, let me know so we can coordinate a time.

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
Hoping to make Ozeki someday but likely not to get beyond Juryo.