xffm errors

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon Sep 15 20:25:30 CEST 2003

On 14 Sep 2003, edscott wilson garcia wrote:

> OK. Message understood. Since xffm has no serious bugs, I am now going
> into "suspend" mode. Just press the button when it's time to wake up.

	Whedn you do wake up will you be looking into having xffm be able
to mount samba filesystems?  I could really use this.  I'm unable to use
xfsamba from xfce3 because of the wierd error thingy that I was having
from before (which is burried in the xfce list somewhere).

--
Joe "Kuramarujo" Klemmer
Hoping to make Ozeki someday.