blender xfce issues

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Sat Sep 13 04:32:32 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 16:18, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Ok, the new version should definitely fix the problem with LyX too:

Indeed, it does fix the LyX issue :-)

I wonder if the blender issue also fixes a related issue for xawtv
(frame showing when switching to full screen mode). Hmmm... Nope. The
frame is still there with xfwm4 (but not with xfwm). I'll get the latest
version of xawtv and see if the problem remains.

regards,

Edscott