Bunch of (small) bug fixes in xfwm4
fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Sep 12 23:28:22 CEST 2003
As you might have noticed, there've been a bunch of small fixes in xfwm4
* Issues with blender:
- Automatically above/normal layer switch added for older legacy apps
(by "old", I mean "non EWMH aware/compliant) such as Blender.
=> that's a great addition that will benefit many other "old" apps
trying to achieve fullscreen mode w/out using EWMH.
* Issue with gaim/conversation window focus
- Focus won't go away when a window from another desktop sends a
map request event.
* General issues
- Freeze under high load when double clicking on menu button
- close vs. destroy based on wm_protocol support works with apps
that set this property lately after mapping their window and
does't kill the app by mistake (e.g. Blender, Lyx)
Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org
Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
More information about the Xfce4-dev