RC4 schedule

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Mon Sep 8 15:53:29 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 06:13, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Mainly Edscott, Jasper, do you have any outstanding problems that still
> need work before RC4?

AFAIK, nothing from me. The autocompletion combos seem to be working
fine now. As text is typed in the drop down will give a choice of the
autocompletion options; the combo values are not shown unless combo is
activated (gtk behavior). To get the mozilla behavior where the combo
list is shown, a new widget has to be constructed. Maybe for 4.2. The
mozilla feature is mainly useful for those who do not know of the
functionality, so it is not high priority.

regards,

Edscott