libxfcegui4 bug report (100% CPU load + hang)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sun Sep 7 19:46:55 CEST 2003

Op zo 07-09-2003, om 19:11 schreef Olivier Fourdan:
> Btw the panel crashes too now... I think you should revert your latest
> changes, or fix it :)

I reverted the changes for now. I'll see if I can find the problem.

> It looks like if you changed the size of the widget during allocation so
> that gtk loops trying to adjust and reemittinf the size request or
> something like that...

Yes, that's how it works, but I was supposed to catch the reallocation
request: allocate -> scale -> reallocate -> do nothing. It has always
worked like that. Perhaps the code changing the x/ythickness causes
additional allocation loops ...

	Jasper