Battery plugin

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Sep 5 03:08:03 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 11:19, Francois Le Clainche wrote:
> Le jeudi 04 septembre 2003 à 09:38, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:
>
> > There are two possibilities here, either the information file is not
> > detected properly or it is not being parsed properly. I found an error
> > in the acpi detection part, so please check and see if the current CVS
> > now works.
>
> Hm... no.
> The plugin still shows the AC state and the CPU heat corectly, but it keeps
> showing a 0% battery level.

Ok, so acpi is detected correctly. Please download the CVS version and
compile with ./configure --enable-debug && make && make install.
Then kill the panel with -SIGUSR1 so it will reload. With debug option,
the battery plugin will now print out information about what it is doing
and will help pinpoint the problem (although it might be fixed by now).

regards,

Edscott