Battery plugin

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Thu Sep 4 14:06:49 CEST 2003

Le mercredi 03 septembre 2003 à 16:20, edscott wilson garcia a écrit:

> AFAIK, only one battery is supported. Your setup shows BAT1, which would
> correspond to the second battery. The first battery should be BAT0.
> Applying the acpi patches to 2.4.21 you should get BAT0. Try 2.4.21 with
> patches to see if the nomenclature for batteries changed from
> 2.4.21-patched to 2.4.22-pre8.

Hi Edscott,

Thanks for your answer.
Before 2.4.22pre, I've installed all kernel versions starting from 2.4.18,
all with their respective acpi patches, and I always got BAT1 and BAT2.

Anyway, I will try a patched 2.4.22, see if it changes something and
report.

Fortunately, the current battery plugin release works for me, so I can go
on with it, but with less eye-candy than with cvs version ;)

Regards
François
--
F. Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html