apt-rpm repository for xfce4

Ilkka Ollakka ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi
Wed Sep 3 23:03:49 CEST 2003

On Sun, Aug 31, 2003 at 05:27:39PM +0300, Ilkka Ollakka wrote:

> I made apt4rpm repository on suse rpms & srpms, If someone wants to test
> it just add these line to /etc/apt/sources.list:
>
> rpm     http://students.oamk.fi/~olilju00 i386 xfce4
> rpm-src http://students.oamk.fi/~olilju00 i386 xfce4
>
> Haven't yet tested it much,so mail me if it doesn't work ;)
> at the moment it serves RC3 version

Now on apt-repository should be a xfce4 meta rpm package that should
install everything what's included on RC3 release, I'll hope you scott
verify it to be working (well atleast a good start ;).

did I miss something:
---
Requires:       xfce-mcs-plugins xffm-icons xffm gtk-xfce-engine
xfdesktop xfce-utils xfprint xfce4-iconbox xfce4-toys xfwm4-themes
xfce4-mixer xfce4-systray xfce4-themes xfce4-trigger-launcher xfwm4
xfce4-panel
---

--
Ilkka Ollakka (ilkka.j.ollakka at students.oamk.fi)