xffm: Book

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri Oct 31 15:36:43 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 07:25, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> Am Fre, den 31.10.2003 schrieb Danny Milosavljevic um 13:18:
> > Am Fre, den 31.10.2003 schrieb Danny Milosavljevic um 13:10:
> > > Hi!
> > >
> > > In xffm cvs, I tried to add /usr/share/pixmaps to Book by dragging it
> > > there. It is added, works normally, *but* it doesnt have a caption ;)
> > > (to the right of the icon)
> > >
> > > If I go to file>rename, it says "-1" in the entry box, (I guess thats
> > > because ""(nothing) exists and the next free rename position is
> > > ""(nothing)"-1"), and if I try to rename, it says something about
> > > "Cannot rename /usr/share/pixmaps to /usr/share/pixmaps"...
> > >
> > > dunno why ;)
> >
> > Addition:
> > When I exit xffm and reenter it, the Book entries are gone.
>
> Can we put "Remove item from book" before "Remove" in the popup menu of
> a bookmark item?

Sure. Go ahead. Just modify the popup menu in xffm_main.glade and
rebuild source.

> And, why is "Remove" called "Remove" when it Deletes the File ? ;P

Because of the rm (remove) command. The del (delete) command is from DOS
and VMS and less unix like. What I think is confusing are the "Remove
from book" and "Remove from find results". But I couldn't think of
something better...

regards

Edscott