xffm: Book

edscott wilson garcia edscott at imp.mx
Fri Oct 31 15:26:12 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-31 at 06:10, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> Hi!
>
> In xffm cvs, I tried to add /usr/share/pixmaps to Book by dragging it
> there. It is added, works normally, *but* it doesnt have a caption ;)
> (to the right of the icon)

That's weird. I cannot reproduce it here. The only thing I can think of
is that there might be some library/modules mess up in your instalation
since I have been moving things around.

> If I go to file>rename, it says "-1" in the entry box, (I guess thats
> because ""(nothing) exists and the next free rename position is
> ""(nothing)"-1"), and if I try to rename, it says something about
> "Cannot rename /usr/share/pixmaps to /usr/share/pixmaps"...

If you are not root, you should not be able to do that rename... But if
you are root it is probably related to problem 1.

regards,

Edscott