xffm: Image Preview

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu Oct 30 19:14:02 CET 2003

Am Don, den 30.10.2003 schrieb edscott wilson garcia um 03:40:
> On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 17:54, Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
> > Hi edscott :)
> >
> [...]
> Sure. Wide image previews kind of bug me too because they move the
> columns too far apart. Maybe there should be a maximum width to which an
> image can be previewed? Maybe a maximum height too? If you want to
> commit your changes, go ahead. Just make sure the changes do not
> generate any of those ugly gtk warnings to stdout.

The maximum width/height scaling stuff was already there, just the
condition *when* to scale down into the "max rectangle" was wrong...

Committed the change now.

Wide but not heighty images look like "-" now, with not much to be
recognized. But I don't care ;P

Others get scaled down for the maximum fit in the size rectangle.

cheers,
   Danny