xffm: Image Preview

Danny Milosavljevic danny.milo at gmx.net
Thu Oct 30 00:54:31 CET 2003

Hi edscott :)

I've found a small thing which bugs me...

When previewing images in xffm, and there is a wiiiide image which does
not have much height, then the image resizes the column to be very very
very wide...

I found it to be in libs/icons.c, create_preview.
The check is for picture_width > w AND picture_height > h, then scale.
Now this image has low height and high width -> hence the weirdness...

I modified the function a bit... want it ? :)

btw, in modules_export/mime.c, what's S_IFWHT ? I don't have that O_o

cheers,
   Danny