vi translation for XFCE 4.0

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Sat Oct 25 10:03:48 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm sending this to the ML as well, to keep everyone informed.

Op vr 24-10-2003, om 17:23 schreef Lam Vinh Nien:
> Hello Mr. Huijsmans,

Please call me Jasper, Mr. Huijsmans would be my father ;-)

> This is the vi (Vietnamese) translation for XFCE 4.0, about which I
> posted some questions on xfce.lindesign.se forum.
> Actually I havent tested it yet, as you told me on that forum that "As a
> translator you are not required to test everything".
> Please change the filename according to the file translated.
> I have also registered to XFce4 development mailing list, but as I am
> attaching a file, it is better not to send this mail to the list.
> Thank you very much.
>
> Best wishes,
> Lam Vinh Nien

Excellent! Thank you very much. I have added your translations to our
CVS.

Two files had problems only, xfce4-panel and xffm po files were missing
a closing " somewhere and two or three closing \n missing. I attached a
patch for you. You can use it if you want to make the changes in your
own files as well. In the directory containing the files you send me run
this:

  patch -p1 < vi.patch

Or you can read the patch and make the changes by hand, it's only a few
lines.

Thanks again, we really appreciate your efforts,

	Jasper