[ANN] XFce 4.0.0 packages for SuSE 9.0

Scott Jones scott at exti.net
Fri Oct 24 19:17:23 CEST 2003

On Friday 24 October 2003 04:09, Benedikt Meurer wrote:

> On Thu, 23, Oct 2003, Bernhard Walle wrote:
> > I just compiled the SuSE 8.2 RPMs of Ilkka Ollakka on my fresh
> > installed SuSE 9.0 box. I thought it would be a good idea to made
> > them available to others so that they can save time.
> >
> > There are also some plugins included. You find the packages at:
> >         http://www.fh-landshut.de/~bwalle/xfce-4.0.0/
>
> Good work, thanks. Wasn't that SuSE 9.0 to be compatible with RedHat
> 9? If so, the RPMs should work on RedHat as well, or am I wrong?

At least according to the Goodies page, the 8.2 Goodies RPMs are
reported to work on RH9.  I've not been told that by anyone, but I'll
take François' word on it. ;)  There is also a post on the other XFce
list stating that the 8.2 RPMs work on SuSE 9 (I'm assuming he means
all of them).

--
Homepage			http://scott.exti.net
XFce desktop environment 	http://www.xfce.org