CVS - co from where?

Francois Le Clainche fleclainche at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 22 13:30:53 CEST 2003

Le mercredi 22 octobre 2003 à 12:55, Marc Hildebrand a écrit:

> Hi list!
> Now that xfce4 moved to lunar's cvs, I would like to know, from where I
> can check out a current cvs-version.
> Is sf's cvs still updated/mirrored with the new one?
> Or is there a way to co from lunar's cvs.
> Sorry if this is explained somewhere but I did not find anything about it.

Hi,

I'll upload an updated CVS documentation to xfce.org when anonymous
access will be available.

I seize this occasion to tell that:

- I've just uploaded an up-to-date German translation, thanks to Andre

- The Chinese encoding problem is finally fixed on xfce.org, thanks to
  Alex and Chuck

- M.C. Collilieux has sent me the first part of the XFce documentation
  translated to French. I'll check it as soon as I'm back.

- I'm away from my computer from now until next monday or tuesday

Cheers
François
--
F. Le Clainche - PGP key: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/flc.web/pgp.html