commited bugfixes for 4.0.1

edscott wilson garcia edscott at prodigy.net.mx
Sun Oct 19 05:39:22 CEST 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 15:12, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> kewl, so 4.0.1 is on its way :)

Yep. I committed some more changes, to get the selection to reappear
with less mouse movement and other details. The mechanics might need
some fine tuning yet. A bit annoying is the fact that to drag a single
file it is necessary to click, release, click and drag (like konqueror),
to assure you don't drag more than wanted, while before it was just
click and drag... So I'm not so sure about the new behaviour. But if
others in the group like it, I can get used to it.

regards,

Edscott