The new CVS rules

Mickael Graf mgf at bredband.net
Sat Oct 18 20:41:10 CEST 2003

Hi Olivier,

Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Hi Mickael,
>
> A "Today" button would be useful too. Let's say one enter an appointment
> for another day, the "today" button would bring the selected date back
> to current date.
It's not there already?
There's one item "Today" in the systray icon menu, that opens an
appointment window with "today" informations. There also the
possibility, in an appointment window, to navigate between the dates,
and then come back to today by clicking on the appropriate button in the
toolbar.
If you ment something else, please let me know ;-)

Cheers
Mickaël

--
|Mickael Graf|mgf at bredband.net|