GTK version for Xfce 4.2

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Fri Oct 17 09:34:03 CEST 2003

Op vr 17-10-2003, om 05:55 schreef edscott wilson garcia:
> Sounds good to me. But we should specify 2.2.0, 2.2.1, 2.2.2 or 2.2.4.
> I'm still trying to compile 2.2.4 since the last binary for FreeBSD is
> 2.2.2.

It would be highly preferable to depend on 'any' 2.2.x version, but that
depends on whether there are real differences or bug fixes in older
versions.

The problems with right-click on selections are the first time I hear
about different behaviour, but there may be more. I think we should at
least try to work around the differences before requiring a higher
version than 2.2.0.

	Jasper