xfce4-panel bug report

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Oct 12 23:39:59 CEST 2003

There is a race cond in the icon size stuff of the panel and that shows
more often since the fix for the pager (which was correct btw)

The problem arises sometimes, but not every time, although quite often
on my system.

Cheers,
Olivier.

Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org